Your One-Stop Shop for Your Clients’ Long-Term Care Needs
Catering to elder law and estate planning attorneys nationwide, WealthMerge specializes in helping individuals and families with two unique financial areas:
- Long-Term Care / Asset Protection Planning
- Crisis Medicaid and VA Aid and Attendance Planning
For nearly 70 years, WealthMerge, a division of America’s First Financial Corporation, has provided attorneys and their clients across the country with specialized insurance products, enabling them to plan for retirement and protect their assets from one of the most costly risks to a client’s portfolio nowadays, long-term care. When dealing with a long-term care need now or an anticipated need in the future, an Eldercare Financial Plan may help design a road map for paying for care at home, in assisted living, or a skilled nursing facility in the most tax-efficient, cost-effective way.
As an integral part of this planning, we assess government programs such as Medicaid and Veterans Benefits for qualifying veterans, to potentially reduce the out-of-pocked expenses for health care. We also explore the use of life insurance and annuity products with Long-Term Care Riders to leverage existing assets to pay for care. An Eldercare Financial Plan addresses the specific cost concerns the clients have for your loved one’s care, allowing the family to focus on more important areas – like providing emotional support to their family member when they need it most.
Some of the solutions we can help with are as follows:
- Asset-Based Long Term Care
- Indemnity and Reimbursement-Style Long Term Care Policies
- Annuities with Enhanced Income Riders
- Life Insurance with Chronic Illness Riders
- Medicaid Compliant Annuities (as short as 3 months)
- Annuities for VA Aid and Attendance Planning – level pay and balloon-style
- Prepaid Funeral Policies
- Guaranteed-Issue Whole Life Policies
Our Eldercare Financial plans focus on the most tax-efficient, cost-effective ways to pay for Long-term Care
Whether you are dealing with a long-term care need for an aging parent or you are a Baby Boomer looking to plan ahead for your future needs, our Eldercare Financial plans may help you design a roadmap for paying for Home Health Care, Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing Facility costs in a tax-efficient, cost-effective way. As an integral part of this planning, government programs such as Medicaid and Veteran’s Benefits are assessed to potentially reduce the out-of-pocket expenses for health care. Then, the use of life insurance and annuity products with Long-Term Care Riders (additional costs may apply) are explored to assist with your qualifying health care needs.
An Eldercare Financial plan addresses the specific cost concerns you have for your loved one’s care, allowing you to focus on more important areas – like providing emotional support to your family member when they need it most.
Our Eldercare Financial plans are designed using a 4-step process:
- Clearly define and understand your loved one’s care needs and associated costs.
- Evaluate all sources of income, expenses, cash flow, taxes, current asset allocation, economic variables and health/longevity risks.
- Analyze facts and create a written, comprehensive plan in a language that you can understand.
- Implement a plan to help achieve good results. We coordinate with Elderlaw Attorneys who can help you with the applications for Medicaid and Veteran’s Benefits when appropriate. Upon implementation of the plan, we carefully monitor and communicate with you on a regular basis through periodic reviews and quarterly reports.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE!
Get a Free Comprehensive Quote for Your Client Today!
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE!
GET A FREE COMPREHENSIVE QUOTE
FOR YOUR CLIENT TODAY!